56Ft Luxury Yacht Details

Seahawk - 56Ft Luxury Yacht on boards 22 people with its fully furnished luxury interiors it becomes the best choice for a budget-friendly luxury yacht. The esthetic colored boat gives the best ambiance for luxury life. The yacht has double decks and is spacious for parties and other events.

Our charter experts have spent many years working for wealthy yacht owners and their guests. We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to offer the same level of service to the other 99%.

You'll always remember this luxury yachting experience!

Our 56Ft Luxury Yacht, Perfect for Corporate Events, Group and Incentives, Family Reunion, Birthday and wedding celebrations, new product launching ceremonies, award distribution ceremonies, Bachelor | Bachelorette Parties, Sand Bar Parties, Anniversaries, Romantic Sunset Cruises, Lunch | Dinner cruises, Company Outings, and Water Sports.

You can trust us!

Our experts are at your disposal to help you organize your bespoke yacht trip.

Ask for a personalized quote.

Yacht Specs
  • 56 Feet

  • Max 22 people

  • Experienced Captain & Crews 1 & 2

  • 2 bedrooms

  • Safety equipments

  • Washroom

  • Fishing equipments (Min 4 Hrs Booking)

  • Swimming & Towels

  • Quality Sound System

  • Ice Cubes & Ice Box

  • Mineral Water


  • Water Sports

  • Pick & drop with a limousine

  • Decoration

  • Cusine

  • Live BBQ

  • WiFi


  • Departs from Marina yacht club towards lagoon area

  • Marina

  • JBR

  • Dubai Eye

  • Palm Atlantis

  • Burj Al-Arab

Additional Info

56Ft Luxury Yacht – Destinations

Departs from Marina yacht club towards lagoon area – Marina – JBR – Dubai Eye – Palm Atlantis – Burj Al-Arab- Busines bay Dubai water Canal (06 Hours min )Places Coverd In 2 Hours:-Marina, JBR, Palm, Dubai Eye, AtlantisPlace Coverd In 4 Hours:-Marina, JBR, Palm, Dubai Eye, Atlantis, Burj Al-Arab

Book This Yacht

    Verified by MonsterInsights